Thursday, February 16, 2006

I am really [four letter word synomymous with mad inserted here]-ed and am trying to be good about it. It concerns my girlfriend and one of her childhood friends, who turns out to be a leach and parasite all rolled into one. you know those people who claim to be Christians and know enough to be "dangerous" to real believers; thats her. She is using the Bible (luke 6: 37) to make my girlfriend feel guilty about what she is doing, and that is cutting her off. Before you jump on that, let me explain that my GF has done everything in her power to reconcile the friendship without giving in to her friend. But everytime, the friend just throws it back in her face.
Fortunately, I have a very smart and wise girlfriend who wont rise to the bait (had to hold her back ^_^). Instead, she's closing all forms of communication between them (at least on the internet). It was really tough for her, but this has been an issue that has been stressing her out. Please pray for her. If you have any other advice, i'm pretty sure it will taken gladly.

till the next post, the Crazy Asian

edited 2/16 10:31

2 comments:

Matt said...

I'll be praying. I just have one question, which verse do you refer to? Luke 16:37 doesn't exist in any Bible I know of.

Joel said...

I meant luke 6: 35