Tuesday, February 21, 2006

40 Days of Purpose II

The second day of 40DOP states that you are an intentional creation. There is a purpose for you to be born. There is/was a purpose for everyone to be born or even concieved. Every part of you was purposed before it was created. RW states that "God is not haphazard." God does not go and make moves without thinking.

I am also reading JI Packer's "Knowing God." The chapter I am on, speaks upon the majesty of God and that he is both personal and majestic. JIP goes on to state that you cannot hide from God because he is always there (psalm 139).

These two ideas fused together and brought me to the fact that this God, awesome in splendor and glory, knows everything going on in my life. How then should I be living in and out of the spotlight of the public? Because I am never out of the spotlight of God.

No comments: