Thursday, January 19, 2006

Looking for the future

I'm tired today. I don't think its from me staying up way too late, no I don't think that at all. Okay, actually I do, I'm going to try to go to bed early tonight (very unlikely scenario). I'm going to schedule an appointment with my pastor and talk to him about maybe a future job at the church rather than at the school (the school and church are in the same place) and then going to school as well to start getting music classes out of the way.

I guess some of you TMC grads and currents are wondering why I didn't major in music while I was there. I guess the answer is, I didn't want to; I do now and thats what matters, I guess its another 5 years in school again. woohoo.

Please pray that I'll stay focused on what I have to do this year in terms of responsibilities. The focus needs to stay on teaching until it is done. Then I can do what i need to.

Write to you laterz

No comments: