Tuesday, January 03, 2006

2nd post and a little more about me

Here is the second post today.

Let me get a little more about me out. I am Asian, Chinese to be specific. I have been on this planet for approximately 26 years. I am also a Christian. I believe that Jesus Christ (who is God) died on the cross bearing the sins of the world and buried them as he was buried. Three days later, He came back to life and conquered death, giving every man the chance to live again as Christ lived again. And it is simple to have that life, as Peter told the jailor, "Call on the name of the Lord and you will be saved." I am currently a teacher at a Christian school in Vallejo, California where I teach math and science. I am also the director for the chapel music for the secondary chapels.

Okay, I have to get to work now. I'll talk to you later about the church I go to and tell you a bit about my personal life as well. oooh.

Later dayz

No comments: