Tuesday, January 31, 2006

Beautiful tarnished times

Don't you hate it when everything is going well and then you just screw it up in some way to make it go sour? It seems that quite too often I am doing that, just saying something or doing something I probably shouldn't be doing and not stopping myself before I do it so I end up "beating" myself up over it. I won't lie, its hard to keep this relationship going smoothly, or any relationship for that matter, its just the amount of effort I want to put in. This is a relationship I don't want to lose, so I'm going to work my behind off to keep it; even if that means staying up later than I should so we can solve the problem. If you all could, just pray for my girlfriend and myself. I really do believe she is the one, but it will be a while before anything concrete can happen.

ON the work front, it appears that God has started to line things up for me working at the church. I am really excited and can't wait to see what God has instored. It will probably be I.T. and several various jobs as well as "interning" for the worship pastor (my girlfriend's dad) and the youth minister. If things go well, I will be headed back to school in the summer and start working on my bachelors degree for music and then my masters after that. FAFSA help me out. God help me out even more!

Well I must prepare for classes, I must get myself in the teaching mode.

No comments: