Friday, January 13, 2006

Danger Will Robinson


I would have posted last night, but today came too fast. Today went better than I had expected. Thankyou Father for the good day you gave me. After school was done, I got about two and a half hours worth of work done (in which I still have 2.5 more to go) and was finished by 6:30, so I should have gotten 3 hours done. Went to dinner with my girlfriend, her family, and a mutual friend. But the fun was before that, went out to guitar center and went shopping for a bass guitar and a drum set. We didn't pick up a drum set but we ended up with a bass guitar and an amp to go with it. I'll post an image of it in a moment. Its an OLP and pretty good, we got it for 200 bucks and and amp for another 200. So all in all it wasn't a bad deal. Then we went back to the family's house and my girlfriend and I played video games until 11:30. Good thing I only have a seminar tomorrow! and I have I have a seminar tomorrow.

Well with that said, I had better get to bed.

No comments: